POST COVID-19 INFORMATION
Last Updated November 19, 2022 at 6:00 am (GMT +8)
Please note that this page will continue to be updated with the latest information.
The Lombok Lodge Boutique Hotel, Medana Bay, as well as the brand new Private Villa Estate by The Lombok Lodge, are open and accepting reservations.
During the pandemic the World was at a Standstill. Waiting. Healing.
But since May 2022, Indonesian Borders are open again.
Indonesia is Waiting for YOU!
Lombok is waiting for YOU!
Safe & Seamless Travel
As you might expect, the travel experience has changed in the past years. You can count on safety precautions such as enhanced cleaning and rigorous disinfecting, as well as on The Lombok Lodge commitment to care as described here below.
Although PCR & RAPID Tests are no longer required for fully vaccinated travellers in Indonesia since 18th of May 2022, to protect your well-being, bring you greater peace of mind, and give you the confidence to travel without worries we offer PCR & RAPID Test Facilities at The Lodge property. #TravelMadeEasy
For Rapid Antigen Test the result will be releases within 5 minutes. For PCR Tests, sample will be taken at 8:00am. The result will be send to Guest’s Health App directly + a printed test result will be prepared for you. The result will be released at 8-9pm on the same day. ** Minimum 2 pax – Available for Resident Guests of The Lombok Lodge only.
We’re Live and Ready To Chat With You Now!
– Your passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date you arrive
– Immigration officials in Indonesia may ask you for proof of onward travel (such as a return or onward air ticket)
– Show proof of a full course of vaccinations.
*Min. 2 x vaccinated with WHO authorized vaccinations, and the 2nd vaccination must have been given at least 2 weeks/ 14 days prior to departure (except for 1 x COVID-19 vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson, Sputnik V or Convidicea, other conditions apply. Children under 18 years of age are not required to show COVID-19 Vaccination proof as long as they are travelling with a fully-vaccinated guardians.
– Install the Peduli Lindungi mobile application, which you can download via App store or Google Play
– VoA -Visa on Arrival – costs IDR 500.000 per person and you purchase the VoA at the VoA counter in the arrival hall of the airport. The VoA entitles its holder to a 30-day stay in Indonesia. The permit can be extended by another 30 days at Local Immigration Office (charges applied). Payment can be done by Cash in IDR or foreign currency, foreign currencies USD, EURO, GBP, SGD and others as per prevailing exchange rate, only banknotes accepted, preferably cash payments (refund in IDR currency). (Visa Card, Master Card accepted in Denpasar/Bali only)
– E-VISA: For those Nationalities not eligible for Visa on Arrival, please contact your nearest Indonesian Embassy
For more information, please see: https://visa-online.imigrasi.go.id/index.xhtml
– Register e-CD (Electronic Custom Declaration) prior to arrival and show the QR code at the airport. Please see https://ecd.beacukai.go.id
– Travelers remain responsible for verifying all documents required for the date they anticipate entering and complying with all Government health protocols.
Since the outbreak of the Coronavirus, we have been monitoring the situation closely and are doing everything possible to assist you with your upcoming travel plans. The safety and wellbeing of our guests and colleagues is one of our top priorities. Even in this Post-Pandemic period, we fully understand the concerns around travelling during this time.
CANCELLATION & REBOOKING
Reservations booked on our website can easily be adjusted and postponed.
Do not hesitate to contact our reservation team at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
We strongly recommend booking through our own website for the most flexible cancellation policies.
In light of the COVID-19, we fully understand the concerns around booking a holiday and we have amended our cancellation policy; new reservations made for stays till September 2023 – can be postponed at any time without any cancellation fee.
A 25% non-refundable down payment is required at the time of booking. In case you prefer to cancel, your down payment will be held as a credit for a future reservation. Kindly note that your new reservation is subject to our room availability and applicable accommodation rates during the new period of your preference.
Our Commitment to Care
We care, more than ever, for the safety and health of our guests and team members, and have taken the following safety precautions:
1. All staff members’ temperatures are checked before entering the premises, and anyone that registers above 36.7° is not allowed to work
2. Any staff with flu symptoms are refrained from working
3. All guests’ points of contact such as tables, chairs, sofas, bar counter, bar stools and menus are sanitized every morning and after each guest use
4. All other areas such as toilets, door handles, kitchen surfaces, electronic devices, etc are sanitized regularly per day
5. Disinfectant wipes and hand sanitizers are available upon request
6. Paperless Policy; Room Directory, Room-Service Menus, Spa Menu & Activity Menu by QR Codes and The Lombok Lodge Hotel Application through your own device
7. Contactless Payments
8. Covid-19 Testing Facilities on Property
LOMBOK IS PARADISE
Lombok is a perfect Post-Pandemic Choice! The ocean is crystal clear and unlike any you’ve seen – it’s Paradise! The waves are fantastic and there are only very few people on the island – we have more turtles on the island than tourists!
The Gili Islands and Rinjani National Park are ready to welcome you back!
To make your stay as comfortable and easy as possible during this Pandemic, COVID PCR – & Rapid Antigen Tests are available at The Lombok Lodge. A Super-Easy 5-Minutes Process prior to your departure. Do not hesitate to contact us for further details.
The Lombok Lodge is 100% operational. Restaurants are open and we are offering all experiences as described at our website. The entire team has been triple vaccinated.
Domestic flights to Lombok are available by Garuda Indonesia, Super Air Jet, AirAsia, Lion Air and Batik Air.
Sincerely delighted to welcome you! The Lombok Lodge Hotel with ‘New Normal Protocols’, but still with the same Great Vibe. Discover our current promotions and have a Safe & Enjoyable Travel Experience in Lombok and The Gili Islands during ‘The New Normal’;